I know the weather has not yet received the memo, but just something in the word: spring already starts to make you see lots of blossoms, sunny days and for most, spring cleaning!
This year, we at Be Fitness Training, is doing things differently. Every year, we focus on spring cleaning your house, your body and your life. This year, our focus shifts to something I’m pretty sure very few people actually do: having an interview with yourself.
An interview with yourself is like standing in front of a mirror. most of us just glances quickly, checking that all is in place. But when last did you stand in front of a full length mirror, and just looked? Seeing yourself for who you are.
Having an interview with yourself will show you how far you have come, remind you about your dreams and also point out the way ahead.
So do yourself a favor, find an alone spot, and do this. Take a pen and paper with and write down your answers. It is always good to look back in a while’s time at what you answered, reminding yourself just how worthy you are.
Here is some questions you can use. Feel free to add a couple of your own:
- How old are you today?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is a perfect day to you?
- How often do you laugh?
- When did you last do something for the first time?
- Where do you live?
- Name something you would have wanted to change in your past, and why. (nothing is not an answer)
- What s the most important thing you have done up till now?
- Do you think you are strong?
- What is your favorite word?
- If you were given R100 000 to start a new business, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you’ve been putting off doing?
- What motivates you more: failure or success?
- What do you fear the most?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What was your child dream for life?
- Do you have any secrets? (be honest with yourself)
- Are you happy?
For more MOTIVATION, HEALTH CHATS and EXERCISE IDEAS, follow us on Facebook: