You know you’re supposed to limit added sugar in your diet, but even if you steer clear of Ben and Jerry’s, chances are you’re eating more sugar than you think. Here’s how your body might be telling you to limit your sugar intake:
- Your braking out more than usual
- You feel exhausted during the day, lack f concentration and feeling very irritable….
- You get to know your dentist personally….
- High cholesterol is often a result.
- You crash after a workout – total meltdown of the body
- Your jean start to sit tighter….
- You have a case of the blues…
- You never feel full – the result is that you then keep on eating.