Abdominal exercises to burn fat, flatten your belly, and strengthen your core.
When most people think “abs,” they think the muffin top that blooms over the top of too-tight pants. But abdominals, a set collectively known as the core, includes the many interconnected muscles that run up the back and stretch down to the butt and the front and inner thighs.
We are sending a few simple to killer exercises to keep your workout interesting!
- start in a low plank position, your body in a straight line, your elbows bend, and under your shoulders and your feet hip width apart.
- Rotate your hips to the right – dip your body till it almost touches the floor.
- Return to the start position and repeat on the left side.
Keep your core engaged at all times, pull your belly button in towards your spine and breathe slowly and deeply.
- Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. …
- Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs. …
- Twist your torso to the right side until your arms are parallel with the floor while breathing out.
- Lie face-up with your left knee bent, left foot flat on the floor, and right leg extended toward the ceiling.
- Reach toward the ceiling with the left arm and keep your right arm down by your side.
- Without moving your hips or shoulders, open your raised leg to the right and raised arm to the left.
- Now, concentrating on your abs, return your raised leg and arm to the center.
- Lie face up with hands behind your head, your knees bent to 90 degrees, and your abs contracted.
- Lift your shoulders and crunch up, keep your knees stacked over the hips. Then, inhale and hold on for 3- to 5 seconds.
- Exhale and extend your legs to about forty five degrees, hold for 3 to 5 seconds while squeezing lower belly.
- Lie down with your back on the floor, your feet lifted, and your knees bent to 90-degree angles. Tighten abs as you inhale, and lift your back up and your arms over head.
- Exhale and swing your arms in front of your body, straighten your legs so that the body will form a V. If you cannot balance your body, put your hands on the floor.
- Slowly roll down, bend your knees and bring your arms overhead.
- Get on all fours with your hands shoulder-width apart and knees straight below your hips.
- Keeping your knee bent, foot flexed and abs tight, lift your right leg straight up behind you until your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Bring your leg back down to starting position.
- Lie down with your back on the ground, your feet on the floor, and your legs straight.
- Keep your torso still, lift your hips and move them slightly to the left. Then, straightly lower your legs again.
- Bend your right knee and cross it over your left leg, place your right foot on the ground near the outside of your left knee.
- Crunch up, then put it down
- Lie own on your stomach, point your toes, stretch your arms overhead, and lift your legs and arms about 6 inches off the ground.
- Hold on for about one second, imagine that your legs being pulled back and out away from your hips.
- After that, circle your arms out behind and to the sides.
- Exhale and reach the arms toward the toes, palms facing in.
- Hold on for one second, then get your arms back to the beginning position and relax your body and mind.
- Lie down on your back on the ground with you knees bent to 90degree angles.
- Lengthen your fingertips and straighten your arms by your sides.
- Press your shoulders back against a mat and slide them down too sides apart from your ears.
- Focus on the deep waist muscles, inhale, and move your knees slowly to the left, then exhale and return to the beginning point.
- Repeat on the right side
- To do this pose, you will need to lie on your back, hold your hands behind the head.
- Contract your abs, slightly lift your upper body off the ground. Then, raise your left leg 5 inches and the right leg straight up toward the sky.
- Keep your hips stable and the core engaged, trace 4 softball-size circles clockwise with your whole right leg; reverse.
- Circle 4 times counterclockwise.
- Switch sides, lower your legs, and do it again.
FOR MORE EXERCISES, HEALTH CHATS AND MOTIVATION, FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: