Looking for fun ways to get active with your little ones? Try some playground games for kids!
- Can two kids pass each other on the monkey bars?
- Can they walk across the shaky bridge with a friend?
- Can they make a “train” to go down the slide?
- Can they cooperatively cross the balance beam?
- Who can swing the highest with the least number of leg pumps?
- Rev up those vestibular systems and spin on the swing. Twist it up tight and let go and see who can count the most number of revolutions while sitting or on their tummy!
- Make the swing set the foundation for a super fun obstacle course! Adapt it based on the equipment you have:
- climb up the slide
- go down the ladder
- swing like Superman on your tummy 3x
- hang from the trapeze bar for 5 seconds
- Make the structure a work of art! Give your kiddos a bucket of sidewalk chalk and set them loose to create their own market, a graffiti wall, a school…. what ever they can dream up!
FOR MORE EXERCISES,IDEAS, HEALTH CHATS AND MOTIVATION, FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: